Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF-Zone) was set up in 1995 and is the premier business destination of the UAE. Situated in the Emirate of Sharjah, the industrial powerhouse of the UAE, the SAIF-Zone services over 2,900 companies from 91 countries. It covers various industries &companies which include some of the biggest names in the field of IT services, media, consumer durables, light to medium manufacturing etc.
There are distinct advantages of doing business in Sharjah and the SAIF-Zone. With a trading history dating back to the early 18th century, Sharjah today accounts for more than 40% of all industrial activity in the UAE. The Sharjah Ports and Free Zone, Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and the Government of Sharjah are extremely pro-active and business savvy entities geared to provide all assistance to potential businessmen. The cost of setting up a business in Sharjah is less than in any other emirate of the UAE, and the focus on industrialisation has in recent years turned Sharjah into a commercial centre registering an impressive annual growth rate of 12%. In addition to tax-free operation and an absence of red-tape, the SAIF-Zone offers unbeatable trade incentives and unparalleled benefits to investors:
- Investigate the type and capacity of the client enterprise
- Strategize allocation of financial allowance
- Verify permit requirements
- Appraise and arrange for apt work stations
- Identify, organize and manage products, systems and software
- Identify the right legal structure and authority as per requirements
- Documentation, preparation of business plan, financial forecast etc...
- Renewal of company
- Engage certificed auditors & lawyers as per requirements
Our Complimentary services include
- Free bank account opening
- Free legal consultation
Professional business consultants who are providing a comprehensive range of business management services to individuals and companies. Adhering to the highest international standards of quality, and provisions of the existing regulations to incorporate your business to get set up in dubai and the united arab emirates.