Rak Offshore Company Formation
RAK Offshore has been established by the Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA), the government body responsible for the socioeconomic growth of the Emirate, to address the region's growing demand for offshore markets, while at the same time to boost the emirate's ongoing economic diversification program. Within just 14 months of operation as an alternate offshore location in the Middle East, the registered agents for RAK offshore has expanded its client portfolio to over 1,900 International Business Companies (IBCs) providing specialized services such as asset protection schemes and real estate holding.
Real estate and property investments are among the main businesses of several international firms which have Rak offshore company registration. Ras Al Khaimah, has also created a splendid mix of infrastructure projects and new policies to provide the best environment for the off shore incorporation of companies. A key feature of registered agents for RAK Offshore is that it offers complete privacy and confidentiality; owners of IBCs are kept confidential under law, ensuring a highly conducive business environment for both individual and corporate investors. We provide a comprehensive range of business management services to both individuals as well as companies.
We adhere to the highest quality standards and provisions of the existing regulations to incorporate in your business to get easily set up in Dubai and the UAE. RAK Offshore's portfolio of services includes a wide range of financial and non-financial services. Under its non-financial portfolio, registered agent services in Rak offshore facilitate the establishment of IBCs whose activities include international trading, asset protection, tax planning and real estate holding.
Registered agent for Dubai Offshore will provide in the future, a regulatory framework to establish a diverse range of funds, including Sharia-compliant investment products. Registered agents for RAK Offshore will also facilitate the establishment of different kinds of offshore trusts, which may be used to hold offshore companies or other assets under the RAK Offshore Special Corporate Trust Regulations.
Features & regulations:
- The capital of the company can be any amount divided into any denomination.
- The minimum number of shareholders and directors is one.
- All shares must be fully paid when allocated and no bearer shares or differential classes of shares are allowed. However, there is no requirement to deposit the capital in bank.
- 100% foreign ownership permitted and 100% tax and duty exemption exists on RAK off shore incorporation companies.
- Opening a corporate bank account in a bank at Dubai, UAE is permitted.
- A registered agent (legal firms, auditors, consultants) is required to be appointed by the Company from the approved list of registered agents maintained by RAK Free Zone.
- The Offshore domicile is located in the RAK Free Zone.
- The investors need not visit the authority for UAE offshore company formation, however the documents need to be signed in the registered agent's office.
- Audited financials will be requested only in case of suspicion.
Duration of company formation: 1 to 2 working days for the formation and shareholders are not required.
Registered agents for RAK offshore have professional business consultants who are providing a comprehensive range of business management services to individuals and companies by taking an affordable Rak offshore company formation fees. Adhering to the highest international standards of quality, and provisions of the existing regulations to incorporate your business to get set up in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
What activities will not be allowed for Offshore Companies?
- Financial activities
- Insurance and Re-insurance
- Any activity related to aviation
- Any activity related to media
- Any type of business with UAE onshore companies
- Establishing a branch in the UAE
- Bank Reference letter
- Copy of passport
- Resume from the share holder/s( mention all your contact details, education and last three jobs)
- Address proof(any utility bills/certificates)
- Valid phone number and email
- Application and documentation
Our Simple and Fast Process for Registration of a RAK Offshore Company takes about a week.
- We get approval of your company name and activity.
- You can sign incorporation documents and provide us all necessary personal details.
- We submit all the documents to the registrar in RAK authority.
- After some days your RAK offshore company will be ready. After this, you can open your corporate bank account and begin your transactions.
rated 5 / 5 based on 52 Reviews