Limited Liability Company (LLC) set up in Dubai
A Limited Liability Company (L.L.C) set up in Dubai can be formed with 49% shareholding of expatriates whereas 51% shareholding has to be in favor of a local U.A.E resident. An Onshore Company
is one that is incorporated within the jurisdiction limits of a country, with the aim of accomplishing business by fulfilling all of its legal formalities. In UAE, onshore companies require a UAE national to act as an agent or company shareholder. L.L.C set up in Dubai is the most popular type of business entity registered by the foreign investors in UAE. At Cosmohub, we help to form independent or branch/representative offices of registered foreign companies in any part of the Emirates with reasonable Dubai LLC set up costs. In certain situations, in order to abide by the UAE legalities, we provide our clients with the best locally accessible resource to set up an LLC in Dubai. The Limited Liability Company allows the foreign citizens to own 49% of its shares while 51% should be brought up by a local sponsor or a partner.
We provide the following services in connection with LLC set up in Dubai:-
- Prepare detailed corporate documentation (MOA, POA, AOA etc)
- Fulfill obligatory management protocols for LLC business setup in Dubai
- Account maintenance and verification for company setup in Dubai
- Arrangement of registered working space with all the amenities as per specification
- Provision of appropriate level of man power where required
- Personalized office combo services for LLC company set up in Dubai
- We arrange reliable local sponsors or local service agentsfor the entities
- Company registration amendments
- Feasibility study report & Business Plan
- Organizing exclusive meetings with authorities
- Renewal of License
- Accounts & Auditing Service
How to Set up LLC Company in Dubai?
There are five main steps to follow when registering LLC company in Dubai:
- The registration of the company with the Department of Economic development.
- Drafting and notarizing the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Submit all the required documents and business license application form with the department of economic development.
- Registration with the Dubai Commercial Register.
Once your company is incorporated, you must register your employees with the ministry of Labour and General Authority for Pension and Social Security.
Some Benefits of LLC Company in Dubai
- Dubai LLC offers an unrivalled access to the wider UAE economy.
- No specific minimum capital needed.
- The investor has a choice to commence branches.
- The investors get investor visa under which they enjoy the investor’s status in the Emirates along with their family.
- Investors can manage the business without any day –to-day interference from the local partner.
- Easy to open corporate bank accounts along with easy availability of credit facilities.
Our Complimentary services for LLC set up in Dubai include:
Professional business consultants
- Free bank account opening
- Free legal consultation
for LLC set up in Dubai
provide a comprehensive range of business management services to individuals and companies. Adhere to the highest international standards of quality, and provisions of the existing regulations for your LLC set up in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
rated 5 / 5 based on 52 Reviews